Have you ever received empty text messages on WhatsApp or comments on Facebook, for example? I have received them before, but it was a long time ago.
For those who need short empty characters, there are already 10 empty characters above that you can directly copy and paste wherever you want.
If you need more or longer empty text, for example, 1000 characters or 10000 characters, please enter the number you want into the available field. This tool will automatically generate empty text according to the given number.
How to use this empty text on your social media account
Here is how to do it, in general.
- Fill the number field to determine how long the empty text is. Generator will automatically generate the empty character as soon as the number filled/changed.
- Then, tap ‘Copy’ button, to copy the empty text to your clipboard.
- Open your favorite app, i.e Facebook.
- Paste those ’empty text’ on the comment field or wherever you want.
- Send it, and you’re done.
In this blog i also try to add an how to tutorial, here is a few of ’em.
- How to make your name Invisible on Instagram (Update 2023)
- How to have an empty about on WhatsApp
- How to set a blank WhatApp status – easy
- How to remove or hide your name on WhatsApp
- How to send empty message on WhatsApp (Without App)
- How to Have Blank Highlight Name on Instagram
- How to send blank comment on Facebook
- How to post a blank status on Facebook
If you want me to create more how-to tutorial or maybe asking about something, you can leave a comment here.
Fail to copy or generate more empty text?
Frequently Asked Questions
Here are some questions that you might ask, so I’ve included them below.
1. Is it safe to use this empty or invisible character?
It’s safe. I’m using characters that are designed to be invisible, like a space character. What i’m using is not really a space char, but its something like it. Its also a universally recognized character.
I already explained about the character i used, read there if you’re interested to knowing more.
2. Where can this empty text be used?
As far as my testing goes, this empty text can be used on WhatsApp, Instagram, Telegram, Facebook, etc.
Unfortunately, Twitter recognizes this character as a ‘space’ character, so it can’t be used there. There might be other social media platforms that also can’t use it, and if I find them, I’ll add them here later.
In case you’re wondering why there is a change to the generator, you can always check the ‘Changelog‘.
Don’t forget to share if you thinks this page useful. May the one that share, have their luck increase for the next hundreds years. 🙂