Ever seen a friend posting an empty or blank status on WhatsApp with no content? Curious about how to do it? If so, check out the short tutorial below.
Actually, it’s quite easy. You can use a blank image or a photo of an empty wall to do this. However, there’s another alternative to achieve this, which is, by using empty text or transparent text.
Here’s how to do it:
- Please copy the empty text by tapping the ‘Copy’ button. If you want more or longer empty text, please visit the invisible or blank text generator on this blog, generate the text and then copy it from there.
- Once done, please open your WhatsApp application.
- Go to the ‘Status’ tab.
- Tap the “pencil icon” to start creating a text status.
- On the next page, press and hold in the writing area until the ‘Paste’ option appears. Tap that button.
- After successfully pasting, tap the ‘Send’ button.
- Done. You have successfully updated an empty status on WhatsApp.
Easy, right? I’ve tried it myself using regular spaces, turns out it doesn’t work. You need special characters provided on this site’s generator page if you want to create an empty status.