As the name of this site suggests, this site provide a way to use ‘blank text’ or ‘invisible text’ on your social media account. In this post, I will explain on how to use ‘invisible text’ as your Instagram name.
Without further ado, lets get to it.
Here is how to have no name or ‘blank’ name on Instagram
Its pretty easy to do once you now it. Here is how,
- Copy the “invisible text” by tapping ‘copy’ button below. There is 10 invisible character below, if you want more, you can generate it from our tool here.
- Close this browser and open your Instagram app.
- Go to your Instagram profile page and tap on the ‘Edit Profile’ menu.
- On the ‘Edit Profile’ page, tap on the ‘Name’ field.
- Delete your name and paste the “invisible character” you copied earlier.
- Tap the check mark in the top right corner to save your changes.
- Tap the check mark again to exit the ‘Edit profile’ page.
- And thats it. You should see that your name on your profile page, already gone.
If you have properly generated and paste the “invisible character”, your name should be blank on the profile page. If not, try again, please note – you can only change your name twice within 14 days.
So, in conclusion, all you have to do is go to the ‘Name’ field on your Instagram ‘Edit Profile’ page. Delete your name, and then paste the “invisible character” that you get from our website. Lastly do not forget to tap check mark or tick icon to save all your changes.
Is it safe to use the invisible text as Instagram name?
Yeah. It’s 100% safe. You can use invisible char as Instagram name because its a universally recognized unicode character. Learn more about what unicode character i used here.
Not only that, you can use other unicode character like emoji on Instagram name.
Can we also hide Instagram Username using invisible char?
No we can’t do that. We cannot use invisible char on username. Username in Instagram is an identifier, it differentiate between account. Username also used in Instagram URL that point to user profile pages.
There is a standard rules about what character that can be used on URL. For example, only alphabet and number and a few other character like period, dash, underscores, etc, can be used in an URL.
Aand Instagram, as part of the Internet, has to follow these same rules. As far as i know, Instagram only allowing letters, numbers, periods and underscores for username. So, blank character that we have here, can not be used in username.
Got more questions about this topic? Don’t be shy, I’m happy to help out! Fire away and I’ll do my best to answer them for you.