Ever wonder how to send a blank message on WhatsApp? If the answer is yes, then you’ve come to the right place! However, before you start sending blank messages to all your friends, it’s important to know that “blank messages” may have a deep meaning behind it.
Be cautious not to overdo it or initiate the message with something ambiguous, as it could lead to misunderstandings.
All you need to do is copy the blank text above by tapping the ‘Copy’ button. Then open your WhatsApp app, go to one of your chats or groups, and ‘Paste’ the blank text that you copied earlier there. After that, hit the send button to send it like any regular message.
- First, copy the “blank text message” by tapping ‘Copy’ button below. Or you can generate a longer invisible text (could be ten thousand character or more if you want) from our blank text generator. Our generator is web-based, so you don’t need to install anything.
- Open your WhatsApp app.
- Next, open either one of your personal chats or group chats.
- Paste the “blank text message” into your chat box.
- Then tap the ‘Send’ button.
- And you’re done! There should be an empty message sent to that chat room. You can repeat the process for additional empty text messages.
Here is the screenshot of the process above; you can tap it to zoom in.
Again, in this example here, I only send short empty messages, you can send a longer blank message by getting a longer blank text from our web-based blank text generator here.
1. Can i Send A long Blank Messages?
Yes, you can. You can go to our blank text generator and generate a 10 thousand character long blank message, or any other length, whenever you want.
2. Is it safe to send blank messages on WhatsApp?
Yes, it is safe to send a blank message on WhatsApp.
WhatsApp allows users to send a wide range of Unicode characters without any restrictions. This includes normal alphabets, emojis, Arabic characters, and more.
What we use here is exactly that, a universally recognized Unicode character. We use ‘Hangul filler’ character, you can read more about it here.
I hope this article helps guide you on how to send blank messages on WhatsApp. See you when I see you.