Have you ever think about pranking your friend on WhatsApp by sending them empty or blank chat? If yes, you came to the right place.
Without further ado, lets jump into it.
1. First copy invisible character below by tapping “Copy” button.
2. After that, open your WhatsApp app.
3. Open one of your personal chat or group chat.
4. Paste it on your chat.
5. After that, you just have to tap Send button.
6. And done. Invisible message should be sent to your friend. Its invisible but its not empty. There is an invisible html character there that you send.
You can do this on every chat, including group chat. The process is also the same. You just have to tap “copy” on our prepared invisible character, then paste it on the group chat that you want.
I hope this article help guide you on how to send blank message on WhatsApp. As you may notice, there is probably a few awkward sentences here and there. I’m not native English speaker (or writer), so any correction about my grammar and writing, is very very much appreciated.
Thanks for reading this far. God bless ya.