Have you ever stumbled upon a comment from one of your friends while scrolling through your Facebook feed? It can be a fun surprise to see their thoughts and reactions on a post, and it can also be a great way to engage with and connect with your friends online.
Whether it’s a heartfelt message of support or a witty quip, seeing a comment from a friend can bring a smile to your face and remind you of the strong social connections you have.
But what happen when you find a blank comment? Frustrating right. Now you can also let your other friend feel the same. All you need to do to send a blank comment on Facebook is to follow a couple step below.
- Go to our blank text generator tool here.
- Copy the blank character from there.
- Then, open your Facebook app.
- Find one of your friend status on News Feed page.
- Click on the “Comment” button beneath the status.
- Paste the blank character that you get from our tool before.
- Press “Enter” or click the “Comment” button to post your comment.
- That’s it. It’s that simple.
In conclusion, blank text prank comment on your friend Facebook status is a simple way to engage and provoking reaction from them.